1. Problems and weak points (thermal bridges) insulation
2. Possible outbreak Moisture-Mold
3. The air tightness of frames
4. Sources of external moisture and leaks from
Water pipes – sewage
5. Problems – Leaks in the heating-systems
Air conditioning and electrical installations
Program “Saving home”
The wide experience in the study – project implementation and completion of the dossiers within the program “saved home” launched in 2011 with the launch of the program continues today has given us the ability to:
1. We are one of the few companies in the region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, we can register the application for pre-approval at a banking institution in the place of our office without the person suffering with consecutive appointments at the bank. As a consequence and the increased likelihood of receiving pre-approval due to our extensive experience and knowledge in what conditions and how it can be achieved more easily receive the prior approval of the bank.
2. All folders – studies we have undertaken so far approved by the ETEAN and implemented successfully
3. The special equipment available and our specialization in the subject of energy efficiency programs and solving moisture problems – insulation – heating – air conditioning gives you the ability to recommend and implement targeted interventions tailored to the needs of the building and tenants without being wasted money to inefficient and costly solutions. We meaningful and robust solutions using the right grant program
We also undertake energy audits and issuing Energy Performance Certificates for transfers and rental properties
Head of sector energy audits is the member of REIZI OE, Alexios Reizis Architect – Energy Inspector with postgraduate studies at UCL, Msc in built environment: Environmental Design And Engineering.
22nd June 2015